Use your POOL WATER as a back-up, or buffer water supply to the home!
Nimbus Water Technologies Use your pool water as a BACK-UP water supply to the home, lodge, B&B NIMP-01 mobile & portable system.
Your pool water pH level, plus bacteria control is maintained through chemical, or chlorinator treatment and sediment/dirt filtered out to +-20micron. If maintained, is again municipal POTABLE WATER.
The pool, or potable water can be pumped to the home, lodge, B&B, farm, or usage areas via the NIMP-01 system and your garden hose.
The portable/mobile back-up process as follow;
Easy to carry and connect pump & filter frame mounted. Position next to pool. Place flexi-hose in the pool. Prime the pump with pool water.
Connect the garden hose [normal Gardenia fittings] to carbon filter outlet and connect to valve at the selected tap point. Connect power 220v and have water on demand in the home at same flow rate and pressure supplied, if not better, than local municipality/metro. Pump fitted with automatic flow & pressure control.
The following was received from Ward Councillor Andre du Plessis yesterday:
The city of Ekurhuleni is unable to meet the high demand for water. Please use water sparingly to avoid water restrictions across Ekurhuleni. Germiston currently have water restrictions in place.
Lets save water by:
Repairing any water leaks. Avoid topping up swimming pools
Water gardens only with grey water (used domestic water)
Avoid the washing of vehicles and paved areas
Other Water Saving Tips (information source Google)
· Take shorter showers (turn off the shower while soaping up, then turn it back on to rinse)
· Install water-saving shower heads (replace your shower head with an ultra low-flow version)
· If bathing, use the minimum amount of water required by inserting the plug first and then running the water to (the initial burst of cold water can be warmed by adding hot water)
· Flush toilets only when necessary (dispose of cigarette butts, insects and any other waste in the refuse bin rather)
· Dont let water run while shaving, washing your face or brushing teeth
· Use your dishwasher and washing machines for full loads only
· Repair leaking tap washers (a small leak can waste substantial water on a daily basis)
· When washing dishes by hand, dont leave the water running for rinsing (if you have a double sink, fill one with soapy water and one with rinse water)
· Store drinking water in the fridge rather than letting the tap run each time you want cool water
· Harvest any excess water (showers or kitchen) for other uses around the house such as cleaning and watering
· Educate children on water usage and the importance of water conservation
Water is a precious resource. Lets use it wisely.
Lets play our part and conserve every drop of water possible.